Ads

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Public Apologies

Finally, I get to meet one of my blog readers, AYIE! I apologize for making you wait for one hour for me. I finished my National Day Parade rehearsals quite late thus forcing me to re-adjust my plans.

I was supposedly to be at Razlan's birthday party but I ended late and was stuck at camp thus I was unable to make it. I'm so sorry Razlan! We'll meet sometime and have a good meal.



Oh ya, I would like to apologize to Ayie again for making you have a wasted trip. I apologize to you for not being able to take you with me to club.


P/S: It's 6 in the morning, I have to get some sleep.
Life in this line is so superficial. I have yet to come across very good nice pals around here. Is looks that important after all? Life is temporary in this world - just be nice to everyone. Is that so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment