Ads

Monday, June 4, 2007

An Afternoon With The Lovely Ladies

I suggested to meet the four ladies for lunch but only Durka couldn't make it. I thought I was early since it is 245pm and I was supposedly to meet them at 3. Boy was I wrong. They were earlier.

Tiong Bahru Plaza. There wasn't any resting places to eat there so we decided to have our lunch at KFC.

They treated me to KFC. So sweet of them. We chatted like from 330 to 4+. It was really great meeting up with them again. It's been like maybe 6 months since I last met up with them.

Great friends. I know them for 6 freaking years already! But the person I am closest to that is Durka wasn't present. But that's okay.

Bhanu yearns for world peace!

Then we went over to the small water fountain to take photos. Lalitha and I.

Bhanu with her world peace again. Haha. I look fat!


Nasirah and I. I still look fat!

I was like, WAIT A SECOND! I'm not there yet. We placed the camera at the edge of the seats and put the camera on 10 self timer mode. I was such a slow poke!

I envy those ladies for being so close with one another. Love this photo! And thank you to the three of you for the lovely present!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4.6.07

    the 2nd last photo is really farni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.6.07

    good job on having a great blog~

    ReplyDelete