Ads

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Realization And Importance

All is not lost yet. I thought I am always alone. I always thought I don't have real friends. I have many friends but do I have real friends? That's a question I always asked myself times and times again.

I used to hold alot of anger in me. But holding anger is a poison. It eats you from the inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to oursevlves.

I am always hating some of my friends who always mistreated me. I always thought they only wanted me when they had nobody else to go out with, when they needed listening ears. And when I needed help, they weren't there.

Forgive.

No one is born with anger. And when we die, the soul is freed of it. In order to move on I must understand why I felt what I did, and why I no longer need to feel it.

I need to forgive those people who onced did me wrong.

Forgive.

My significant other always asked me why am I not showing more love, why am I not more loving than before?

Love, like rain, can be nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots, keeping itself alive.

I still love my significant other wholeheartedly.