Ads

Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Ultimate Gift / Three In One

I was heading home yesterday, walking to my void deck when suddenly my significant hugged me from behind and told me that there was a few surprises installed for me. My significant other told me to wait patiently before asking me to go to the 22nd floor.

I waited patiently again. Then my significant other called her a few friends to help with the plans.

This was what happened at the ground level.

Many candles and a heart shaped card.


When everything was ready, my significant other brought me all the way to the 9th floor and told me to look down to the ground floor.

Wah! Sweet! I was really surprised.

Then I saw my darling's helpers ran away, haha.

We watched till the flames went off.

I received a blue teddy bear from my significant other. It was flown all the way from Europe. Wah seh, Love it honey!

And that wasn't all, I was given a box, a hello kitty box. Man, it was heavy.

I opened and saw Tamagotchi as one of the many presents.

There were altogether 22 presents for me given by significant other! I nearly faint!

It was a three in one celebration.

Happy 9th month anniversary dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment