Ads

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wedding Functions

Busy, busy, busy me. Having to be at two places in the same day could be quite tiring. But you get to eat alot of food.

The first one was at Clementi and my blog reader, Ayul was there too, as a helper.


The decorations were to the minimal but the food were great. I don't mind going there again, haha.


Yeah, that's me. Everyone was like looking at me and probably asking themselves, is he a star?
Then we proceeded to Bukit Batok to attend another wedding function.
When I reached there, I was like oh la la!

Decorations; checked. Helpers in nice baju kurung; checked. Caterers serving you food; checked.


They got everything.

It's a very grand wedding.

Very nice decorations.

Wow, I'm impressed. They got it all ready!

But the food weren't that all nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment