Ads

Saturday, June 2, 2007

My National Day Involvement

I'm happy that I am part of this year National Day Parade. I am part of the marching contigent. To our surprise, we had to camo our faces. I was like ew! But when we were having our full dress rehearsal and when I stepped onto the floating stadium, I felt a surge of pride and commitment to my country.

I can't believe I am doing rehearsal a day before my birthday but it's all worth it. I feel proud of myself. Last year, I was in the fireworks committee.

Yet another surprise bestowed on me. I am going for a photoshoot tomorrow at 1pm for various companies. I am supposedly to go there in my casual wear and then they will take photos of me in sports wear, formal wear etc.

I am so elated.

So many good things coming to me in the fabulous month of June.

I hope it stays this way. They say they are living the American dream in America. Well, for me, I'm living the Singapore dream.

Recently, my blog readership catapulted. I scored an additional 200 readers over the past week totalling it up to 6834 readers a day. I so so love my blog. It's like my own life. I guard it, I protect it, I love it.

A day more to my birthday!