Ads

Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Birthday Ice-Cream Cake

The people whom I wanted to celebrate my birthday with first would be my family and significant other. So it is really important to me that I get to celebrate my birthday with my family and significant other on my birthday.

Due to the national day rehearsal commitments, I arrived home rather late. Thankful enough, my ice cream cake did not melt, haha. My face was still stained with the camo. So I had little time to do alot of things; to get rid of the camo on my face, to bath, to get changed, to blog, to message my other half, to eat the cake, and then to watch a movie at the end of everything.

It was really packed. Practically, I had to rush. But I was glad that I managed to celebrate my birthday with my mum, dad, sister, grandma and my significant other.

I know, for the past two days, I've been like wearing the same tee-shirt. What to do man, I book in with that and I book out wearing that too.

Cake! Cake! Ice cream cake somemore.


The candles were litted and it was time for me to blow out the flames. Oh! Wait! Make wishes first.

I wish upon alot of things. Really important things of course.

And then it was time for me to distribute the cakes to my family members. I love you all! Muacks!

Thanks for the cake. I love you mum. I love you dad. I love you sister. I love you grandma!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.6.07

    cool cake! happi birtdae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.6.07

    LiVe LiFe To YoUr FuLLeSt!

    ReplyDelete