Ads

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Unexpected Present

I know I have not passed my SOC or IPPT but hey, at least I have cleared my close combat training and ATP shoot. And I have been participating in all of the trainings in camp. How good can I get?


I'm not a P.C runner but on my birthday I received a birthday present from my officer. Bob, as his P.C runner did not even receive a birthday present. And I ought to kill myself because what rights do I have to receive a present from my officer when his runner didn't even get one on his birthday.

There' s a blue pen and a notebook and a novel.

Blue pen! My favorite color! And who would have taught anyone would be giving me a notebook or a novel.

Seriously, this may sound weird but before I received the presents and I mean like 5 days before I received the presents, I was telling myself that I should start picking up back my reading hobby. I wanted to go to popular and get myself an interesting novel.


Never did I expect to receive it as my birthday present.

Thanks sir! I heart heart you! Haha!

2 comments: