Ads

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Surprise, Surprise.

I nearly died again. Touchwood. I shouldn't use the word die on my birthday but I got a shocker when I saw a huge jump in the number of people visiting my blog today. It's not even half the day but I already have 5600 (unique) readers.

Usually at this hour, I would only have, the most, 3900 readers. Even my enemies are reading my blog. How I know? Thanks to statscounter.com. Haha! I like know who visited my blog, and which website they came from, how many times they clicked my page and what time they arrived.

How cool is that?

At this very hour, 1.55p.m, 3rd June 2007, I'm going to live a very honest life. Haha. Not like I've not been living an honest life before but I did alot and I mean ALOT of bad things in the past 21 years. I'm 22 already, I should be more mature and understanding towards people especially the people I care for the most.

And of course, being 22, I shall be more independent and I shall start saving more and I shall start to be more loving towards my significant other.

P/S: I know this is like so yesterday but I would like to remind a particular someone that he initiated the break up in our friendship. In response, I agreed to it. So if you are saying the best way to break friendship with him is before his birthday and if you think it makes me miserable, my answer is no.

Our friendship ended 2 weeks ago. And I wasn't childish to hang up you phone just like that. It wasn't being childish. It was being frustrated to cajole you every single time you are sad and unhappy and mad and in the end, things that I said you assumed they are not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment