Ads

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Day; Encouragements & Surprised

Two days ago, our company was conducting IPPT and SOC test. So as expected, I'll be chosen for either one of those test. I was guessing that ny name would be written down at the IPPT column.

But I had a few reservations. I have never passed the test before ever since BMT period. And I have not been training enough to pass my chin up that is I need to get at least 6 to pass.

Immediately, I saw one by one of my platoonmates (those who have not passed either one yet), reporting sick. I was tempted to follow them. I did not want to do neither did I want to lie to my officer. So I took the hard way out.

I messaged him and asked if it was possible for me to take next week instead of taking it on that very day as I wasn't very prepared.

"No choice. Either IPPT or SOC."

I was abit upset. Then, I began to think really carefully of what I want to do next. Since it was the second last day for my officer in the company, I decided to give it my all, to make sure I pass, to make sure I did not want to disappoint him. I need to take the test.

At least, I will do him proud before he leave. I wanted to do that so badly.

But the weather wasn't on my side. I was afraid if I passed my static stations and if it rains after that, the run would be cancelled and the test results will be voided. I was afraid that might happen.

But I tried to think positive.

And you know what?

I freaking pass the test! I freaking pass my IPPT test!

I wanted so badly to pass and I finally did! I did! I nearly wanted to shed my tears!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.6.07

    Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.6.07

    yeah, been reading of you wanting to pass it so badly... FINALLY haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22.6.07

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22.6.07

    I am really happy for you. Your hardwork..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous22.6.07

    sometimes if u pray hard, you will get wad u want~

    ReplyDelete