Ads

Sunday, June 3, 2007

A 3 Hours Movie; A Time Well Spent

Thankfully, nobody cursed me on my birthday well maybe except for one. It isn't exactly a curse either. Well, I can never know who cursed me behind my back. But nevertheless, my birthday has been smooth sailing.

Due to time constraint and since nobody that I know of will bump into me late at night, I just pick my outfits randomly.

This is very awkward.

We watched Pirates of the Carribean and to our surprise it was a 3 hour movie. Damn it. It was already midnight and having to endure three hours in the movie without sleeping was such a feat.

We chose the last row so that if we were to fall asleep, nobody will be disturbed with our snorings. My sister cringed at my acting cute expression.

I know it's blur but what can you expect from a photo taken in the cinema with bad lightings.

Even before half way through the movie, my mum was already asleep. My dad and sister were enduring while I entertained myself with the movie. I wasn't exactly tired or sleepy even after a long day of parade.

Cute poses for cute people.

My sister always give funny expressions when I make cute poses of myself. Funny.

1 comment: