Ads

Monday, June 11, 2007

Birthday Treat From Harziyan And Nana

Yesterday, I met up with Harziyan and Nana because they are giving me a birthday treat at Seoul Garden!

I was late, terribly late. Anyway, we decided to watch a movie and eat. SO we went to buy the tickets first at Shaw Tower then proceeded to Seoul Garden.

Once there, we realized that we only have an hour left for the lunch package so we decided to forgo that, and wait for another one hour for the dinner package.

We went to MacDonalds and Yan decided to eat at MacDonalds since he was hungry. I was like huh? You will be full and you won't be able to eat later!


Somehow in every photo Yan was in, he look really ghostly. As in like he's face is blurred. Look at the above photo, Nana's face wasn't blurred at all but Yan's was.


Again, blurred.


And again. Yan, are you a ghost? Haha!


Ah, what was I busy with?

Evil twin, "Oh my god! Fancy a 22 year old playing a tamagochi!"

Cannot is it?

Nana, fondling with my camera.


She's really pretty in the above photo.

Finally, a photo that didn't blurred Yan's face.

The one hour was up and we made our way to Seoul Garden located at Ngee Ann City.

We took lots and lots of food!

And they are cooking for me. I feel so majestic!


So much food, how to finish?


We're not good cooks!


And if you can't cook, you simply can take a moment to take photo admists cooking.

This photo is really, really blur. Haha.

Anyway, I would like to thank my best friend and Nana for treating me. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment