Ads

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Birthday Treat From Jon Lenz

It's been a long time since I met up with Jon Lenz. Yes, everybody knows him, haha. The one and only Jon Lenz. I've known him like for 2 years.

Well, he still owe me a birthday treat so a promise is a promise.

We came over to pick me up and we headed to The Village located at Orchard.

Fondue!

I didn't want to order alot because I was afraid I might grow fat again. I'm exercising regularly and eating the right food now so there's no way I'm going to be fat like last time again.

I ordered wedges and chicken breast.

Yummy, I thought it was really delicious.

I was taking photgraph of the restaurant when a waiter came to me and told me I was prohibited from taking photos.

This is the best waffle I have ever had!

Jon Lenz! Thank you so much for the lunch!

Afterwards we walked atound at Heeren and just about when I went to the gents, Jon Lenz went to the Nike shop and bought me a tee-shirt from there. He forgot to remove the price tag.

Soon after, I went home and another surprise was installed for me. Jon Lenz has sent his limo over to pick me up to send me back to camp. Sweet!

I wore something simple but presentable for the meeting. Black and blue.

22 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.6.07

    You're having dinner with Jon Lenz? oh my god!! I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.6.07

    Jon, long time no see!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22.6.07

    He's always seen at the clubbing scene and it's amazing that you're having lunch or dinenr with him. Surprise surprise. The popular blogger meeting jon lenz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22.6.07

    cooL! nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous22.6.07

    You really being pampered by alot of ppl..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous22.6.07

    Lurve ur bloggie~

    _Jasnita_

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous22.6.07

    I know him.. haha. cool~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous22.6.07

    you should not mix ard with him. bad influence..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous22.6.07

    you should not mix ard with him. bad influence..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous22.6.07

    this is awkward. cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous22.6.07

    hate to point this out again, but u dint blog on yesterday, so why is your entry appears to posted on thursday?

    i'm sure you'll ignore this but it's either u're intentionally amending the date or ur blogger's just screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. But I am free to be friends with anyone and wohever I like.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous22.6.07

    You noe that you are so dead coz you kinda rub the wrong way for ur previous entry. juz read your friend's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous22.6.07

    hate to point this out again but you didn't blog yesterday so why does your entry appears to be posted on thursday? kinda fishy.

    you might ignore this, but it's either u intentionally amended the date of the entry or ur blogger's just screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous22.6.07

    Ya, we know your opinions are being heard already but I don't think they know you meant in the good way.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous22.6.07

    This is the most controversial blog after Xiaxue and Matt and Dawn Yang.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous22.6.07

    keep on blogging no matter what people say

    ReplyDelete
  20. I forgot to post in yesterday so I set a date earlier to yesterday. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous22.6.07

    i would die for u!!! juz kidding. juz need some attention here~~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous22.6.07

    Your blog is lagging.. do something about it ya?

    ReplyDelete