Ads

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hayden Panettiere

Yes, Hayden was the daughter of the assistant coach in Remember The Titans. Later, she was Tim Allen's kid in Joe Somebody, and had a brief stint on Ally McBeal.

Last year, she starred in a new NBC series, Book of Joe with Aiden Quinn. And did she get hot? Let's just say she's a lovely young woman, as she's still only 16 and I'm not goin there.

I don't mind having a girlfriend who looks like her. Doesn't she resemble a little bit like Jewel Kilcher.

I googled her and was amazed that she won and was nominated for alot of awards. And she's only like 17. She still has a long way to go and I think she can go far.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous24.6.07

    She is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24.6.07

    She acted in Heroes right? I love her in that show!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.6.07

    Hayden? never heard of her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24.6.07

    She's lesbian...

    ReplyDelete