Ads

Friday, June 22, 2007

Issac Ritz Blacklist MattDior's Blog

I'm blacklisting this blog from my my blog. http://mattdior.blogspot.com/

Of course the lady in the photo is not the owner of the blog. I just want the owner of the blog to know that he shouldn't be too cocky towards me.


You want a really good fashion blog from Singapore, let me introduce you to a good one or if not, it's at least way better than yours; http://www.vogueite.blogspot.com/


So you take photos of her but what are you trying to capture? She's really in a very unflattering posture and angle. And it doesn't showcase how nice the dress will be.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.6.07

    Why sia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.6.07

    Can we know why you blacklist his blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22.6.07

    personal spat ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22.6.07

    this is absurd but I like. Whatever reasons, we going to blacklist him too hahahah muahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous22.6.07

    It's nearly impossible for me to catch up with reading your blog. Please slow down on your updates~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it was a personal spat, I would have blacklisted alot of other blogs too but no, it's more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which means I won't visit his blog anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous22.6.07

    There is nothing interesting in his blog.

    ReplyDelete