Ads

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Jeff and His Birthday Treat

It was a rushing day for me. After I met up with Winson who after which met up with his girlfriend, I met up with Jeff. What I didn't know was Jeff had bought me a cake. Not really a big one but it was enough to surprise me.

Yummy, love the cake. Thank you.

There was a candle but since both of us are not smokers, we had nothing to lit it up. Boo hoo hoo!

So I had to pretend there was flame and I blew it.

There was no knife either so I had to make use of the plastic fork to pretend to cut the cake and make my birthday wish. Hey, all these pretence can sometimes be pretty cool.


Cut the cake!

Then we headed to Raffles City and had our dinner there. He treated me to fish and cheap. I am not a demanding guy. You don't have to treat me to fabulous restaurants for my birthday. Just a simple meal will do.

And upon arriving, I was greeted with melodious musics played by those wonderful ladies, jiggling away.