Ads

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Star Wars; The Epilogue

A long time ago, when dinosaurs ruled the earth, and when Jedi is of non-existence, there, a battle between Nicolah and Pariston, the two most powerful aliens who shapeshifted into human forms began.

This is Nicolah. A very powerful bitch. Very, I must say. She can kill guys with one wink.

Pariston was the weaker one.

The battle took place at Toy Rum Tust. But Pariston was too weak to handle all the blows. Pariston was hit a couple of times.

Pariston, "Forget it! I need to retreat! Let me call upon my jet plane!"

Go cow-A321 jet !

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.6.07

    I nearly fall down my chair. Three consecutive entries that are funny. I can't stop laughing. Now my cheeks are straining! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.6.07

    Warning warning. Cow has landed on earth! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.6.07

    Warning warning. Cow has landed on earth! LOL

    ReplyDelete