Ads

Friday, June 1, 2007

Loads Of Advertisements

Calvin who is setting up his sports supplement store online gave me the most wonderful present for my birthday.

"Your birthday present, I offer you 8 months contract to promote my health store at your blog!"

I nearly died. Haha. Anyway, just to enlighten those new people here, I can help you advertise your products on my website for 50 dollars a month. That's quite cheap already leh! Any cheaper, you have to go to Pasar Malam.

My sister will have her space on my blog soon, advertising her jeans that she so wanted to sell of and of course, my best friend of 8 years, Yifang will have her space on my site soon too to advertise her units. She's a property agent.

How cool can this get?

Love ya all!

I have been offered to model for RuffSkin. $250USD per day, airfare tickets and hotel accomodations. Oh my god, I nearly died again. But I am still considering.