Ads

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Singapore Idol - Jeassea K. Thyidor Out!



Oh my, I was really suprised by the votings. I was shocked when Gurmit announced that Jeassea K. Thyidor is eliminated from the competition. Did I hear wrongly or was Singaporeans too deaf-tone to take noticed of Jeassea's powerful and magnificant voice!



What's wrong with you people?! Yes, maybe they think that she, as a non-Singaporean should not win this idol competition and the one left standing should be a Singaporean. That's so wrong. She was really talented and has the 'X' factor.



To me, she is like one diva that will rocks the music industry but unfortunately, her journey has ended. I hope you all had made the right choice.



I was disappointed to see her go. She was one of those who can make it far... So will Leandra be next to leave the Singapore Idol competition? Hmm.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac


No comments:

Post a Comment