Ads

Wednesday, September 8, 2004

7-Eleven's Staffs: Incompetence



It was 7 in the morning and I was set to go to Punggol End to fish with D.D. But before that, we stopped at the 7-Eleven nearby my house to buy a few tidbits and bottles of mineral water.



I took 2 loafs of bread, 3 bottle of mineral water and a few crackers and place them at the counter and I was ready to pay for the items but the cashier told me to wait as he was counting the total money for the day.



Fine! I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited. Five minutes had passed and I could not tolerate it any longer.



Me: Excuse me, Am I suppose to wait any further? I'm here for quite some time already.



1st Cashier: Wait for a while ya? I'm not done yet.



2nd Cashier: *Panic as he/she saw my face was turning red.* Sir, can you hold on for a while.



Oh before I continue, the 2nd cashier is a transvestite. At first I thought he/she was a middle-age lady but as he/she opened his/her mouth to talk to me, his/her voice is husky and low.



I freaked out for a moment and took a few steps back. Yes, I know. What a big reaction. I would have to apologize for that but I was shocked.



Another minute had passed.



Me: Are you going to attend to me? If not, I shall purchase my items at CHEERS!



2nd Cashier: Sorry Sir. You have to wait for a while as he is tabulating the money.



And how about you? I ponder. You weren't doing anything.



I waited for another minute and I noticed that the 2nd cashier was looking at me so intensely.



I unzip my bag and took out a...







A`huh... you guessed that right! A plug! It was not any ordinary plug. Does it look small to you? Well, you're wrong! So so wrong!







It's the size of my palm. And I am so going to shove it into their asses for making me wait!



Will they be able to take it? Will they survive the ordeal?











NO!





HERE YOU GO!







Take that for a size! ...



Muahahahaha!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment