Ads

Friday, September 17, 2004

Continuation From the Previous Entry



Chalet And Picnic: 14th September - 16th September



Part 2



The sun rose in a pool of crimson gold, spilling lights all over the land and cloud. It was yet another day filled with fun activities but this time, I will be making my way down to East Coast Park to meet my other fellow classmates for picnic.

I thought of taking a cab but I have to be a little thrifty as I need to save the cash that my mum give for future use like shopping for branded clothes. Haha! What a load of crap.

Anyway, it took me 25 minutes to get to Bedok Interchange, carrying two bags and a Styrofoam box containing water and fishes. I had to meet up with Taufik before advancing ourselves to the meeting point at East Coast Park.

I had to do a lot of traveling and I managed to come for both the chalet and picnic but it's really tiring though.

Eventually, being the lazy me, I really wanted to take a cab to and fro but re-considering the fact that I would have to spend the limited cash that was given, I decided to forgo it.

And the other reason was that I had a hunch that nobody would be early and the moment I arrived, my hunches were absolutely right.

My second handphone automatically shuts off as the battery was already flat so there was actually a communication breakdown between me and Sumanti. I wasn't able to retrieve her last message before my handphone shuts off.

Minutes later, she called us and she was eventually seated outside of the MacCafe while we were inside; she was already there 15 minutes ago.

Taufik decided what a better way to start off his day by posing for my camera.



Hey there! I will be the next Arnold and I will crush your bones to smithereens and...

Oh wait , what's that behind his left shoulder. Did you see a computer there? If you look carefully, it's my blog! Someone is reading my blog! If you can't really see the computer background, click the pic to ENLARGE and if you still can't see it, please do not hesitate to see a optician.

No, I was just kidding about the optician thing.

And then we proceeded outside to meet Sumanti and waited for Erna by the beach.

Time passed by so fast that it's already noon.



Everyone had arrived except for Su`aad. We tried contacting her in every possible ways but still to no avail. She however is suppose to bring most of the food and she wasn't there yet; we were already famished.

Whatever it was, the party had to go on. We settled at a bench by the beach and prepared our fishing rod. Actually, my fishing rod.



They wanted to fish but they didn't bring theirs so I had to lend them instead. I cut the bait and place it on the hooks while the others watched.

After fixing everything, Erna and Salimie decided to take a picture together.





Ah! Aren't they compatible? They look so sweet together and by the way they pose for the picture, I believe they are really deeply in love with one another.

But what happens if....



...Another took a picture together with them. Erna looked perfectly okay with it but Salimie showed the camera his displeased, angry face.



Salimie: Hey girlfriend, get your hands off Isaac and you! Don't get too intimate with her.



But we didn't really care. *Pose for the camera*



*Clicked*



Ah! I looked like as if I was electrocuted in the picture, with my hair standing tall. An uncanny resemblance of Frankenstein I must say.



And then Erna and Salimie decided to take a picture with Taufik.







Hey! It's so totally unfair! Why aren't you angry with Taufik when he's sitting in between both of you, Salimie?



*Ding* *Ding*



You all should know the answer by now.



Minutes later, the rain came falling down and we had to take cover in our tent but however the wind was so strong that it nearly blew our tent off. We tried to hand on our dear lives.



An hour passed and the rain stopped but our tent was already 1/4 filled with water. Stupid tent! Not water proof!



And then we saw Su`aad! Finally she had arrived.

We decided to take a group photo together...

Salimie: *Tilted his head abit to his right* Hey! I'm half naked and I would love to show everyone my beautiful bod.

Erna: *A little uncomfortable but decided to force a smile out.* Dear, stop it! I don't want any other girls to ogle at you.

*Paused*

Erna: You see! There's saliva dripping from Isaac's mouth.

Hello! Not true!

And then I decided to fish again. I was standing at the water-breaker and realized that it was low tide. I decided to move down the rock but abruptly I slipped and slid down the rock and then the sharp edge of the rock poked my butt. Damn it was painful!



And then I looked back up, ensuring that nobody saw the incident but there Salimie was giggling away.



Me: Don't you dare tell the rest about this.



He continued giggling.



Me: Get down here and help me back up.



He hesitated for a moment but soon after, he slide his way down and lend me a helping hand.



Once back at the top, we were greeted by Sumanti and the rest of the gang.



Erlina: We were wondering where the hell both of you were and then we saw the two of you emerging from behind the rock.



Salimie: Isaac fell...



And everyone started laughing. *Embarrassed*

It was already getting dark so we decided to pack up. Total catch of the day 5. Erna caught 3 small fishes, Taufik caught 1 long one and Salimie caught a crab and as for me...

...

...

I caught none.

We advanced to Mac Donald and had our dinner there after which we decided to go our separate ways. I on the other hand had to go ack to the chalet.

I had a lot of fun with them and would not hesitate to have another picnic in the near future.

*To be continued*

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment