Ads

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Chalet and Picnic: 14th September - 16th September



Part 1



I was thrilled that these days had come but I am crestfallen that now it's already over. We had to fork out more than 30 bucks for the chalet; expensive but it's worth while when you actually can spent quality time with your dearest friends.



Topmost, I've enjoyed myself to the fullest. Though it had been raining most of the time, it didn't really dampened my spirit to having a good time at both the chalet and picnic.



Enough said, let's get to the main event... *Evil Laugh* Muahahaha!



P/S: Everyone in this entry are straight!



14th September - The first day:



I was all excited and perky. I packed all my clothing and necessities in my backpack and I had to bring along my fishing equipments as well; fishing rod, Styrofoam box and prawns as the baits.



The skies were already dark and threatened to rain even before I was about to leave my house. If it do rain, I wouldn't be able to shelter myself with an umbrella as both my hands are preoccupied carrying a lot of stuffs.



I took the bus instead of the train to Downtown East since I was carrying a lot of stuffs and I do not want to stand all the way. But then I regretted making that very decision as it took me three-hours to reach my destination.



And then the inevitable happened. Upon reaching my destination, I felt a drop of water pelted on my cheeks. Thunder roared and the lightning lit up the entire sky.



Then it started to rain.



I was running in the pouring rain, shivering. And then I had to wait for the traffic light to turn green before I advanced further. My feet were rooted to the ground. All around me the storm gained momentum. The rain bounced on the ground, and gathered in ruts and crevices to form puddles.



Minutes later, I reached and was greeted by Michelle who was screaming away for no apparent reason.

And then she rushed to the balcony and make one solemn pose for the camera.







Michelle: *talked in a soft, sexy manner* Take me, hug me, kiss me Tommy. Bring me to your arms and kiss me on the cheeks.

3 minutes had passed.

..

...

Michelle: TOMMY! WHERE ARE YOU!? YOU DEAF IS IT... I TOLD YOU TO HUG ME AND KISS ME! It's very tiring to pose like this leh. My leg cramp already!

I looked around and saw Tommy snoozing away.

And then it was dinner time...



Tommy: Hey Hey! Look at my sexy butt!

But nobody was paying attention to him.





Tommy: Now Now, Let's pour all the ingredients in.



It looks like its really full and about to explode.

After dinner, Tommy decided what a better what of celebrating his anniversary with Michelle by opening a bottle of champagne.



Tommy: I am going to open up this bottle of champagne. Don't be afraid of the 'pop' noise okay dear?

Michelle: Aiyah, who say I scared. Open lor. La La La!





Michelle: *Covers her ears and shout, AaHHHHHHHh!*

Both of them were scared. Look at Tommy's facial expression. He's traumatized.



Afterward, we all chit chatted among one another and decided to pay poker card game. The loser will be gangbang or in other words brutally 'raped'. =)







I decided not to play the game as it was risky and too much for me to handle. And as for Tommy and Michelle, they decided to forgo the poker card game as they are couples and both do not want to see each other gangbanged.



So the game began. They played slowly but cautiously as the stakes were high. Neither of them want to have their asses poked and played around. They were vigilant all the time and would double the stake and punishment if anyone cheated.



And then the moment finally arrived. Bing Kin lose and had to be forfeited.





Without wasting any time, Bing Kin tried to escape for his dear life.



Bing Kin: No! Get your hands off me! I'm still a VIRGIN! Don't do this to me!



Raymond: Virgin? That's even BETTER!

Bing Kin: Nooooooooooooooooooo!





Bing Kin: Please have mercy on me...

But nobody listened and that was the end for Bing Kin. He lost his virginity to three guys. =(

Bing kin was mad, really realy fuming mad. He wanted revenge. He decided to take it on all of them.

It seemed to me that they were enjoying the threesome. Ah what a beautiful sight.

But then something happened.

Bing Kin and Derrick had a heart-to-heart talk with each other. *Pss, actually they have been together for 3 months*





Bing Kin: Derrick, actually I have something to tell you...



Derrick: What is it?



Bing Kin: I'd been gangbang by the others.



Derrick: *Shocked* How could you! Why did you betray me and my love for you.

Bing Kin: I am sorry Derrick. Please give me another chance.



Derrick: I'm mad and I need to sleep. From this day onwards, we have officially broken off and I am going to severe all ties with you!



Bing Kin: No! Don't! *And wrapped his hands around Derrick's waist.*



Derrick: *Gasping for air* Aiyoh! I can't breathe. Let go!



Bing Kin: I'll never let go, Derrick. I will never let go!



Me: Hey that's suppose to be Rose's line in the movie, 'Titanic'.



Bing Kin: Cannot issit? More romantic right!



Derrick: Aiyah, stop clinging on me. I want to sleep.



Bing Kin: No! I feel secure when you are around and when I am close to hear. I can listen to your beartbeat. Boom Boom! Boom Boom!



And then Bing Kin fell asleep on Derrick's chest...

*To be continued*

Signing Off..



No comments:

Post a Comment