Ads

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Chalet and Picnic: 14th September to 16th September



Part 3 - The End



I reached back at 9.45pm, only to be waited and served barbeque foods by them. I would deeply apologize for arriving late as I was held up by the late coming bus, 17.



Somehow, I felt at home, laughing and chattering away with my buddies and good friends. They had brightened up my days and we really had a fun time together. If ever, there will be another chalet in the coming future, I would love to participate once more!



Afterward, I slept at midnight; I was too tired to stay up late. The night was cold and to make things even worst, the air-con was full blast. I was shivering even though there was a blanket covering me.



And I had to make Derrick my human bolster - kinda comfy though! Sorry buddy!

As for now, Bing Kin shall end this entry...







Bing Kin: Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello *waves to the camera* Hello! I was drunk and I have nothing better to do.



Me: get to the point!



Bing Kin: We, myself and the others, have enjoyed the chalet very much and we would like to thank ourselves for creating this opportunity to bond together.



Last but not least... I just wanna say that I am no longer a virgin!







Bing Kin: Ah yes! Not forgetting Tommy and Michelle. However, they have to go back to the asylum after the chalet is over.



Michelle: Hey you! I'm a little retard, don't mind me ya? Dear Dear, open your mouth...I want to stuff this fishball down your throat.



Tommy: *open mouth wide* Ahhh!

For more pictures of the chalet and picnic, please click HERE .

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment