Ads

Friday, September 24, 2004

Fishing Will Be My Next Hobby



I was thrilled to catch a black catfish which was 120 centimeters long. My rod was bent and nearly broke as I draw back the line. It was huge and heavy. Today was just my lucky day. This will be my first big catch.



To Salimie: You may have caught a crab previously but my fish is four times longer, heavier and bigger than your puny tiny crab. Haha! Erm, I read your entry ! http://slim_totti.blogspot.com/2004/09/snap-back-to-reality.html



Let's take a look at the catfish which I caught.







It may appear small in the picture but trust me, it's long and huge!



A close-up!







And then together with D.D, we caught a crab; a huge one to be precise and another catfish.

It is definitely twice the size of Salimie's crab.







Crabby: Get away from my face or I will snip off your tail, catfish!

Catfish: And I will sting you to death!

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment