Ads

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Need Space to Breathe



For the past few days, I was and am still busy. Have to do a lot of work, therefore, I was unable to really dedicate myself to blogging for this week.



Five of my classmates and I are setting up a hamper business and I have been appointed to assist the leader and to write a proposal. I will fill you all in regarding the hamper business a little later.



Apart from that, I was given the opportunity to become a counsellor to assist the problematic kids. Apparently, no PAY will be given but it has been a wonderful experience for me.



With the project date to due soon and creating a new template for my icyboy85's blog and managing my second blog, it's a little too stressful for me.



Though I'd been busy, I have never fail to visit all the blogs' links. So if I do not tag ya fellow blog readers, that does not mean I am not reading your entries anymore.



Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment