Ads

Thursday, September 9, 2004

Happy Endings



Hey ya! I just sat for my PCA practical test hours ago and it's done and over with. I am now much more relieved. Phew!



Before the test began, I tried so hard to memorize all the important details in the bus and how the connections worked. I was so nervous that I was almost in tears. How irony could it be?



In my heart, I knew I would fall apart when I'm in the examination room. I couldn't convince myself that I was able to do it with confident. I was feeling low and thought that I am going to fail for sure.



We were of course divided into 3 group and I was in the last group. I peered through the translucent glass door and watched the 2nd group doing their stuffs in the room.



I saw a few of them struggling to get it done and over with and that increased my anxiety level. I could hardly breathe and I was so panicky and I kept re-assuring myself that I will do just fine.



Minutes later, it was my turn. Time was passing so slowly and even though, the room was air-conditioned, I was perspiring.



Damn!



I started off shaky but I manage to maintain my composure. I began to dismantle the parts one by one, as instructed by the lecturer. And after which we have to assemble them back.



It's not as easy as you think. You have to dismantle and assemble the cables, HDD, floppy disk drive, CD Rom drive, the memory card, identifying the RAM, the type of RAM module used, and etc etc.



It's tough but I got the hang of it; I did slowly but surely. And finally, I was done. The lecturer inspected and said that it was okay. So what I had to do next was to ensure that the Windows 98 was working without any errors.



Whalah! I did it with no errors, no mistakes.



"Woah!" exclaimed the lecturer, "That was fast."



I knew I had done well. *Applaud*



At first, I thought negatively that I would be failing instead of scoring well but now, I'm sure and confident that I would get a good passing grade. *Wipes off the beads of perspiration from my forehead and let out a huge sigh of relieve*

But I accidentally cut myself while doing the test. My left arm was scratched and bled. HOW?!! EDDY!!?? Help me.. Paramedic right? Apply plaster for me!!



Anyway, let's dance. *Thriller**Thriller*



And if you are wondering what is "Thriller", it's a song sang by Michael Jackson. Muahaha.



I'm in a darn good mood that I even wipe up a new recipe. Try frying eggs with cheese. It's delicious. NO! I'm not kidding you. It's mouth-watering. I fried some for my sister and she say it was fabulous.



And then I tried to toast breads with margarine and cheese and jam. Yum Yum! But of course, I made a huge mess in the kitchen.



Okay, since I'm in a good mood today, I have decided to give away 9 Gmail invites. By now you all should know the power of Gmail so I shall not further elaborate on it. Want one? E-mail me to icyboy85@gmail.com and tell me a reason why you need it so badly.



Previously, I have given away 6 Gmail invites; 3 to my classmates, Rahila, Tommy and Michelle since they were asking for one, and 3 more to my avid blog readers, Melvin Goh, Ashton and Raudah.



So what are you waiting for? Grab one now!! Or would you rather want Pamela Anderson's boobs? Big and Bouncy. But what's the use of having such big breasts?



Evil Twin: I know! I know! So that Pamela can squash the men's faces in between the huge boobs of hers.



4 year old girl: Mummy! Mummy! Look! What's that? So big... Can I play with it? Is she hiding 2 big rugby balls in her dress? *Points at Pamela's breasts*



Mum: *Shocked and covers her daughter's eyes with her hands.* When you grow up, you will have one of those.



Talking about breasts, how about the men. They now want to have thick long dicks. Why? What are you guys going to do with that thick long dicks of yours? You can't show them off to the public. They are hidden in your pants.



And besides, your partner can't posibbly engulf the whole dick in their mouths or holes. They will be screaming in pain. So why not just settle for something average. Isn't it better that way?

Evil Twin: *Disagree* I like BIG things.

*Slaps my evil twin silly with a huge dildo.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment