Ads

Friday, September 3, 2004

Car Accident



I glanced at my wrist watch and figured out that I will be late for lessons and decided to hail a cab. As always, I would want the cab driver to drive fast and not brake gratuitously but most them would be driving at a restrained speed and choose to travel the long way.




Unexpectedly, the cab driver who was ferrying me sped so hastily. He was traveling 100 to
120 kilometers per hours and that scare the shit out of me. I was hoping that he could slow down by just a bit!



It was heavy traffic but still he overtook cars after cars and changed lanes unpredictably. I felt uneasy. I shut my eyes and then I saw the cab that I was in skidded and hit against another car. And the cab was spinning uncontrollably till it hit on an oncoming bus.



The bus was pushing the car sideways. I tried to unbuckle my belts but it was tightened and gripping me up. I could hardly breathe.



And then I turned to my right and saw a car from the other direction approaching towards the cab.



*Crash*



The car slowly crumpled and the belt was slicing through my chest and then I was crushed.



I opened my eyes and choked. I stared at the cab driver and told him to slow down. It felt so real and I was so terrified.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac


No comments:

Post a Comment