Ads

Thursday, September 2, 2004

Thank You, Blog Readers



Its already been five months and I'm still blogging, haha. Usually after a month or two, I would be too lazy to blog anymore but now its a little bit different.



I have people reading my blog every now and then and I feel very appreciated. Now, I would like to thank them and if I missed out anyone's name, I would have to apologize.



I would like to thank these few classmates for chucking their homework aside for a moment to read my blog; Erlina, Mohd Salimie, Taufik, Michelle Quek, Tommy Lin, Derrick tan, Eric, Micheal, Bing Kin, Mohd Fazdzlie, Rahila, Carol, Hazman, Dilla, Shafiq and Constance.



And also my thanks to my other blog readers:




Alex, Brother Amal, D.D, Ami Rahmat, Ashton Anchor, Adam, Adam Tan, Bridget, Darren, Aliah, Devina, Fadzli, Gaz, Hui Ting, Ice, Irwin, Isabelle, Iza, Judson Teo, Ken, Khai, Koji, Xing Yu, Lady Lucid, LadyShel, Lann, Larry, Liang, Hadizzy, Mas, Melvin Goh, Michelle Aus, Michael, Milya Yuhanis...



*Clears Throat*



...Janet Ng, Mira, Nadiah, Norman Tay, Fadzeel, Toshi Wilson, Fadzly Iceburn, Vatiro Fernandez, Zuraidah, Shirley, Shida, Eddy Waga Waga, Ryan Ng, Purple Girl, Roslinah, Raudah, Anuar, Nu-Rain, NurulHuda, Wai Seng, Yao Xiang, Chan Mun, Yann Amin, Zaq, PinkTv/Yann, Zulfadli, FlozZz, Denio, Ribena/Jana, Hami, Eddeham, Amroth, Ridtz, Daniel, Rusydi, Japelin, Zulkarnean, Christiana, Nurhidayu, Shah.



Thank you for being there for me always!


No comments:

Post a Comment