Ads

Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Past...



I was bore to death at home; practically nothing to do, nowhere to go except for counting the number of minutes ticking by.



So I decided to do spring cleaning at the balcony. I started off with my table which was packed with novels and dictionaries and school textbooks. It was such a headache by just looking at the disarray table.



I arranged the books neatly to the shelves but then I found my old diary that was well-hidden underneath the pile of books.







It was once something very invaluable to me. Inside, I wrote the places I went, the gifts I've made and bought and the things I did with my EX. No, don't think dirty. Of course, I didn't record.. "Oh, we kissed." or "We touch each other and moan..."



At the very bottom of each page, I would pen down, "I love you dearly and hope this love would be ever lasting." But it was just another fairytale that will never come true.



We constantly quarreled even over the slightest things or mistakes. We broke up, then patch up and then broke up again and then get back together again. It happened over and again.

Both of us were tired but I didn't really want to end the beautiful relationship even though we quarreled often. Unfortunately, it has to end and the decision was made by my EX.

And sometimes, even though it was not my fault, I gave in. Each time, we broke up, I would wait - wait for my EX to simmer down. But not this time. I waited as for my EX promised that one day we will be back together again.

Till then, nothing happened. My hopes were dashed. And then I realized my EX was already attached. How foolish I was to wait for NOTHING.



And I'd only watched one FREAKING movie with my EX, 'Cheaper By A Dozen'. OH, that was the letter my EX wrote to me when we broke up the 2nd time.

Not too long ago, I realized that I would just be treated as a spare tyre each time my EX broke up with another guy, urging me and making me to believe that we should patch up back. But each time, I would tell my EX to give me some time to reconsider, zoom off my EX go with another guy.

When I saw this very book, I was enraged.

I...





... tore the pages from the book and shredded the letter into many pieces.

Ah! I feel much better.

And then I crumpled the papers and ...



...threw it out off my window.

Passer-by: Oi! Litter ah?!

Opps.



No comments:

Post a Comment