Ads

Sunday, September 5, 2004

Call Boy



Oh my, what a topic. Call Boy? Interesting...



Have you ever face any money problems before? Probably when you need cash to pay off your handphone bills or buy the sexy g-string you saw in a department store a few days ago or maybe to buy the extra safe, extra protection condom, the strawberry flavour perhaps?



Oh boy, I'm really tight for cash! I want to buy so many things such as erm, let's see, a whip and candles and handcuffs? Hmm, a little bondage ya? So that you can handcuff me to the bed, and slowly take off my shirt and then undo my pants.



Take the whip out baby! Oh yes! Take it out on my butt. Whip it hard! And let those candle wax drop on my butt, scorching it. Let your hands touch the most sensational part of the body.



Need a call boy?







Take me...







Hug me...







Kiss me...







Tear my clothes apart...







Aaaa...







Let's do some french kiss. Stick your tongue out and rub my body against yours...







It's just 69 dollars per hour....







Want me?





I'm desperate for cash...





I ....







I ....







I am just kidding!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment