Ads

Monday, September 27, 2004

Supremacy of The Higher Realm



This entry is specially dedicated to the person who has been vandalizing my tagboard. Let me present Sentimental and anoynomous. Both of those nicks are used by the same person as what the ip address had indicated to me.



Shouldn't you feel honoured to be mentioned in my blog? I believed you should. Well, you do not have to thank me in any way. All you have to do is bow to me as for you're just one of those minions who are disposable.



I am not the least angry but thrilled to have such people to actually enter my site and increase the statistics by 1. As for to why only now I respond, I was not the least bothered but now, I have to make it clear to the other blog readers wondering why I had removed the tagboard.



Simple reason; disrupted by an uncouth person who might be a little retard who have a low life with no friends to be with and have no choice but to waste his youthful life, sitting by the computer, using 1% of his brain cells to just think of mean words that could inflict others.



I'm not bothered at all with those bovine comments. I can understand why the person dislike me; I'm bold and spirited and that I don't go out with stupid people like you. It just make my life less perfect.



His comments just reflects on his behavior. I feel sorry for this kind of people. He, is not only stupid but has a puny brain who cannot and will never consume much information.



I look at the mean words and I told myself it's alright, for this person who not get laid at all. He is also ugly, sad and remarkable - with unremarkable intellect and leading an unremarkable life.



Soon after, he might have unremarkable children who will grow up to be other unremarkable beings vandalizing people's guestbook, comment box and tagboard no one gives a damn about except for unremarkable beings like him whom a task requiring slightly more than one brain cell would traumatize.



Maybe you should start spending your time doing meaningful things like fingering yourself till you bleed or maybe snap off your nipples and you can actually use them as a mole and stick it on your face.



Oh no! I will never stoop to his level. Shame on me. =)



I don't care who you are, what you wrote, I'm not pertubed. I have others who visit my site, other blog readers who I can connect with. Though, I'd known them not long but I believe they would not be indulged with your false accusations or remarks.



And therefore I shall put my tagboard back up. Flood as you wish but you will just be a laughing stock to the others. Your stupidity will be shown and they will realized how small your brain is.



Like what Xiaxue did, "Bah!"



I would love to see you squirm...



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment