Ads

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Networking Fundamental Test



I had no time to revise for my networking Fundamental test as I came home late and had to do a lot of things. So I decided to revise the test the next morning; 4am.



5 Chapters, 98 pages. I overestimated myself. I thought I could finish them up within an hour or two but I was wrong. Practically, I had to browse the last 2 chapters briefly, only reading and memorizing the key points.



And I did not really woke up at the time that I set. I was too tired that I overslept for two and a half hours. All I could do was to revise the chapters in the 45 minutes long bus journey ride to school.



But then when I reached school, I was informed that I need only study 3 chapters and not 5.



@#(*$(@#*@&.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment