Ads

Monday, September 20, 2004

The 'Bitchy' Aunty



As usual, everything seemed normal but as I was seated in the bus, along came two middle age lady, one sitting next to me while the other stood in front of her.



As soon as they opened their mouth, I swore I would slapped the lady who was seated silly. Irritating. Booming her voice in the bus as though she wanted everyone to hear her ramblings. Trying her best to tell everyone that she is a high class woman with authority but only to know that she is just a 'stinking' housewife.



Housewife 1 - seated.

Housewife 2 - Standing in front of her.



Housewife 1: Do you know that I had encountered with two uncouth girls in the bus. *Trying to speak with American Accent*



Housewife 2: What did they do to you?



Housewife 1: Well, I was looking for a seat and found a vacant spot so I decided to take up that space. *Pointed to the seat* You know, the seat facing the to the back of the bus instead of the front.



Housewife 2: A`huh. *Listening attentively.*



Housewife 1: And then there were these two girls putting their legs so high, hindering me from going to my seat. So I just decided to charge in.



Housewife 2: How rude they were.



Housewife 1: Of course. Eventually, one of the girls stepped on my feet. I think they did it on purpose.



Housewife 2: Wah...



Housewife 1: But of course, they apologized to me. I tell you ah, I fell like slapping them but I guessed it will be too harsh of a punishment for them so I decided to step on their feet back.



Housewife 2: A`huh...



Housewife 1: Wearing school uniform and still dare to act so uncouthly. I think she did it on purpose because I just charge in so she wasn't happy about it and decided to have revenge.



I asked my son, if it was right to slap the girl. But my son responded that if she did apologize, I cannot slap her.



And I should give the benefit of the doubt.



Housewife 2: Aiyoh. Why didn't you report to the police?



Housewife 1: *Taps on her friend's arm* Cannot! She already did it so even if I report to the police, I need a witness.



Housewife 2: Oh..



Housewife 1: So far I only encountered with CHAR BO.. guys havent yet.



Blah Blah Blah and everyone including me was looking at them.



Firstly, she shouldn't have charge in. That's really 'kiasu' of her. She could have said, 'EXCUSE ME, you are blocking my way.'



And stepping back at the girl's foot was really a childish act and she shouldn't flare up the matter.



To my opinion, she is no better than a kid.



Housewife 1: And then ah I saw this kid just throwing the banana peel to the floor. I was so enraged. I confronted him.



Housewife 2: What happen next...



I think her friend, Housewife 2, must be bored to death or she could have been cursing her deep down, "STOP YOUR FUCKING COMPLAINS! PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT US. WHY DID I HAVE A BITCHY FRIEND LIKE YOU?!"



All I ever wanted to do at that moment was to grab her by the throat and strangle her to death or hit her head hard against the wall.



Housewife 1: I told him, "Boy, later if someone step on the peel, they will fall," and you know what the boy responded? Don't be so nosey lah!



Housewife 2: That's really rude of him. You should have asked him to pick up.



Housewife 1: I didn't because I don't want to fight with him. And worst still, do you know what the boy said to me?



Housewife 2: No..What did he say?



Housewife 1: You're a good samaritan right? PICK IT UP LAH!



And then I saw a few of the passengers laughing to her stupidity.



Of course, I didn't laugh. I just rolled my eyeballs and looked away.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment