Ads

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Dream...



It felt so real as though I was there in my dream. I didn't know what my dream really mean but I saw a few familiar faces.



I was engulfed in a thick fog, unable to see my surroundings, unable to find my way out. And then I tripped and fell but only to realize that I had fallen over a cliff.



Falling. Still Falling.



And then I hit against a tree and tumbled down to the ground. Afterward, I saw a familiar figure approaching me, wanting to help me up. It came nearer and I saw a pretty young lady whom I thought I know. We exchanged smiles but soon they faded away.



She waved me goodbye and left. But soon after I saw two guys standing in front of me. One was smaller built and had a spiky hair while the other was slightly taller. They reached out their hands to me but it seemed so far away. I wasn't able to reach them.



Seconds later, I heard whispers, "It's just infatuation..."



And something hit hard against my head.



I woke up..

No comments:

Post a Comment