Ads

Saturday, September 4, 2004

Lazy...



I've been so lazy these few days; upon reaching home after school, I chucked all my things aside and straight go to bed or probably playing my online game darkthrone for at LEAST 5 hours a day - it's a must.



And then I foresee that I would be slacking during certain lessons in school too and indeed it was true. I played with my handphone, testing all it's functions; camera, games and etc and I was not paying any attention to the lecturers.



Thus, which led to my poor results. I did not exactly fail my tests but I did not score well. I have always had high expectations for myself.



If you are asking me whether I did any revision beforehand, I have to say yes! But, it's all a last minute work. Hey, I'm not that lazy you know? At least I studied.



Evil Twin: *Slaps Isaac with a dildo* Admit it! You're just lazy!



My head rotates a 185 degree. That was indeed a forcefully slap but anyhow, maybe my evil twin was right, I'm lazy! Really, really lazy.



My results from a 29/30, a near perfect for Electronic Principles, and then to a 22 for Data Communication, and now a 16 for PC Architecture.



I was not dishearten but in fact, I promised to myself that I have to do better and stop being lazy. And finally I saw some results for my latest test - 19/30. But still for that test, it was a last minute revision too.



In 6 days time, I will be sitting for my PC Architecture practical test and my heart is pounding. I haven't been paying attention to his lectures in class and now I am regretting.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment