Ads

Monday, September 6, 2004

Modifications to My Blog



I have inserted a new guestbook on the right side of the page. The previous guestbook was however nearly full and laggy. So from now onwards, do sign in my new guestbook, it's just like tagging in a tag board.



I thought of changing to another template; more colors and effects and since I've been clinging onto the recent template for four months already. It's time for a change.



But still, I had yet to decide. However, I had added a tagboard for the blog readers to put their comments and chat amongst themselves.



And as for the comment box, I had set it to 'comments enable for everyone' rather than 'comments enable for registered users'.

So hope ya all will adapt to the new changes I've made.

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment