Ads

Friday, October 1, 2004

Cut Queue!



Two days ago, I was all geared up to watch my all time favorite movie, Resident Evil. I had to rush to Tiong Bahru Plaza as for there was not much time left. I was dismissed from class at 6 and the movie started at 6.50, so I only had 50 minutes in my hand.



The bus ride had already taken up 45 minutes and by the time I reach Tiong Bahru Plaza, I was only left with 5 minutes. Of course, as I had not taken my dinner yet, I decided to buy my food at Mac Donald.



The queue however was long but I had to make haste or I will miss the opening credit of the show. Since it was not my turn yet, I decided to call D.D and asked what food D.D wanted.



I was busy taking orders that I did not realized that my turn was next. I immediately end the call and rushed to the counter BUT...



A woman around her 60s dashed in front of me and placed her orders. I was fuming mad as for I was already in the queue for quite a while and I was rushing for a show that will be starting soon.



I tapped the woman's shoulder and told her, "excuse me, you cut my queue." And the next thing I know, she scolded me, "so rude ah boy, Can wait?!"



.....



Fine. Forget it. I let the matter go. I did not want to quarrel with an old lady. It was already 6.57pm and I was still inside Mac Donald's restaurant. I had to make a dash to the cinema.



I apologized to D.D for being late and decided to buy a ice lemon tea drink from the counter. And there again, I saw THE OLD WOMAN...



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment