Ads

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Unexpected..



I kept on dreaming things and scenes that eventually didn't take place but seemed to already happened and as though it was real. And now I can't even differentiate between my dreams and reality. By now, I doubt you understand a single word I just said. =)



I swore I noticed a change of template at one of my friend's blog but when I asked him, he answered with a NO. Was it a dream or am I hallucinating? NO, it can't be...



And there was once when I did talked to one of my good friend, Erlina regarding fasting month but then again, she also replied me with a, "No, I don't think so..."



OK..What the hell is going on?



Am I pressurized by my peers?



Am I stress over school?



Are there too many homeworks and projects to be done?



Did I not masturbate 3 times a day?



Am I jerking the right way?



Hmm... No No... Nothing seems to be the problem.



Maybe there's a portal that opens up the reality and the dream world and they had clashed so I cant differentiate which is real and which is fake?



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment