Ads

Friday, October 22, 2004

To Kill Or Not To Kill



Butterflies and moths are harmless insects. They do not suck our blood like the mosquitoes. They are not pest. But do you know I am so freaking afraid of them?



I hate it when they fly around you and then land on your shirt or hair. It's disgusting though they are beautiful insects.



As usual, I would take my night shower but today, I was to afraid to enter the bathroom as for I saw 1 big moth at the ceiling. It was so big that I cummed in my pants.



Did I just say cum?



Anyway, I had no desire to kill it or whatsoever. All I wanted to do was to 'shoo' it away from the bathroom so that I won't have the fear of having the moth peeping at me.



Moths do peep and they get horny when they see us,humans, naked.



So I decided to splash water at the moth over and again but the moth refused to leave. I felt like one loony guy who is battling one harmless moth who only wants to see me naked.



But that is really a sin.



I decided to go for plan B - take the insect repellent from the store room.



Wha lah!



I sprayed countless of times to the moth. Minutes later, it flap its last flap and lay on the floor, DEAD!



I know I am cruel but please dont blame me. I'm just protecting myself.



And when I went to the balcony to take my towel, I saw another small moth at my handphone. It must have come to seek revenge for the death of it's father.



Forgive me, little one.



Peace,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment