Ads

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Banana-Killer



I was walking down the street, humming and admiring the sun that was about to set; it was a breath-taking sight.



And then I stumbled upon a banana peel on the ground. I stared at it. Who would dare to throw this here! People might step on it and fell.



But I cared less and kept on walking.



BAM!



I turned around and saw a middle-aged lady already lying flat on the floor. Tsk Tsk! She might have not seen the banana peel and thus stepped on it and fell.



I felt guilty of not throwing it away.



She turned back and stared at me as though she wanted me dead...



That night, while I was watching America's Top Model, the screen suddenly flickered and went blank.



And the next thing I saw was a well.



I stared hard at the screen.



Moments later, a lady was climbing out of the well and did the slow-walk to the screen.



Oh my god!



It was the lady who had tripped over the banana peel!









Me: No don't kill me! Have merci~ on me! Merci! (Speaks like the french people) MERCI!



The lady: I don't speak french. I am Japanese.



Me: What's your name?



The lady: My name is Sadako. And I am not going to kill you. I just need to get out of this television box. It's really stuffy in there.



Me: Eeee.. What an awful name!



The lady: Do you want me to kill you?



Me: *Shuts up*



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment