Ads

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hate The Section Head



I'm tired of the constant squabbles and gossiping between classmates and my friends. Gossip, gossip, gossip...squabble, squabble, squabble. Sometimes, I have to be their listening ears, hearing their problems, giving them advices.



Not that I mind, but I am just tired of hearing all those same old problems which can be handled in a less complicated manner. We have only six more freaking months and then we will graduate and leave the school.



Can't you all be good friends with one another, spend more times together, be kinder to one another. No No, I am not speaking to an individual but to all of my classmates. We work as a team. We are united as one. I never see you all as seperated groups. So stay it that way.



To a few of my classmates who did not attend school for the same lame reasons - tired of schooling already. Don't be a stupid asshole. You already 3/4 through. Quit now and I will tell you that you are downright stupid. STUPID!



You'd already paid for the school fees, bought the books, taken several tests and exams, passed them, graduated to the next semester. And now, you want to say you are tired of schooling? Stupid will be the one word that best describe you.



I believed you had mix around with the wrong companies. How can you lie to your parents? Of course, I won't disclose it here. It's inappropriate for me to do so. But please do not jepoardise your attendance. If you do not attend classes for the next days, you may be expelled.



You always ramble about how you really want to quit school. But why not quit then but now? Isn't it a waste? Aren't you disappointing your parents especially your mum who had raised you since you were born, given you the best of everything, paid for your school fees, cry for you, worry for you, smile because of you.



Do not disappoint your friends, your mum and last but not least do not disappoint yourself.



Oh by the way, did I ever mentioned to you all that the section head suck to the core. He is a brainless chap with little hair on his head. Maybe he was not satisfied with the way he look and decided to take on a new style - no hair in the middle.



Follow his style and you have no choice but to commit suicide the next day. I'm serious. Its not a joke. You will be a laughing stock. Head my advice; choose a better hair style and you will lead a fashionable life.



My section head suck to the core and he is an asshole.



For those who hate him too, please repeat after me(shout it out loud):



My section head suck to the core and he is an asshole.

My section head suck to the core and he is an asshole.

My section head suck to the core and he is an asshole.



Feel more relieved now...



From now onwards, I shall lead a happy life. Hiccups do happen along the way but I won't be so bothered by them. I'm going to be much more laid back.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment