Ads

Monday, October 11, 2004

Phobia



Yes, I have phobia(s)...



I have to admit I am afraid of heights. My legs would go wobbly once I'm on a higher floor, looking down. I would close my eyes and back away and wished I wasn't up there.



Evil Twin: If you are afraid of heights, why would you go up to a high ground? Trying to act brave issit?



No! That is so not true but neither will I reveal why i am on the higher floor that time. Bleah.



I also have claustrophobia since I was a child. I will shout to the top of my lungs and try to bang the door opened if it's locked. My heart would beat unreadily. I cannot be in an enclosed area. If you do put me into that kind of situation and when I get out alive, I will tear your skin apart. =)



But of course if that happens again.



Oh well, last but not least, I am afraid of the sight of blood. It's just too eerie. I feel awful.



Four days ago, Salimie, Taufik and Fazdzlie went for their NS medical checkup. And one of the stations, they had to take their blood tests.



Once they were at school, I questioned them on how well the checkup went for them. They said it was okay and even described how aggresive the doctors were when handling with the syringes.



They will POKE your arm and you have to fill the blood into one test tube till to its brim.



Their descriptions were so vivid that I freaked out and had a nightmare the following night.



I will remember you three forever! I'm scared. My medical checkup is around the corner.. How???



I know lah.. A guy shouldn't be afraid. But .. but... I am afraid..

Anyone ... please console me..

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment