Ads

Monday, October 18, 2004

Fasting Is Fabulous



Somehow this year, fasting for me is different. In fact I enjoyed it even though to some certain extend I will feel lethargic, thirsty and hungry after some heavy exercises but I perservered all the way.



I didn't have any difficult time or wanting to quit halfway. No, it's AN absolute NO. Always, they would ask, "Are you able to endure it?" and I replied, "Yes, of course."



I may seem weak since I didn't consume any food since before sunrise but my will to perservere on is so great that your face might just split into half when I slapped you.



And I am actually counting down to Hari Raya Puasa and Christmas Day. Somehow yet again this year I am looking forward to celebrate these two festive seasons with my close friends and love ones.



And yes, not forgetting, I saw two colognes which I really fancied. The brands, Kenzo and Addidas. Give me as Christmas presents anyone? Would love it if you do...No I am not kidding. Make out of those as my Christmas presents ya?



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment