Ads

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Outing With Blog Owners cum Blog Readers: PinkTV & Miss Demurity



P/S: 2058 words; This is the longest entry by far. Do some light exercises before sitting down and cramping your butt.



I'm blogging 447am in the morning. I'm tired. I'm cranky. But I could not sleep. I would probably stay at home the whole day today! I must revitalize my energy for better sex tomorrow.



No! Of course not. I was just pulling your leg.



I changed my mind. I decided to go fishing with D.D at Punggol Park since I got nothing better to do than staying at home, staring at the computer screen and to rot. It's much the same as having a slow death.



And then the next day, I will go for my 10 rounds of jogging at the park near my house if I have the will to do so and that I am not tired and sleepy.



Let's talk about the outing with Miss Demurity and Pink TV yesterday.



Evil Twin: It was SO exciting! I managed to cum 4 times...!



Me: Please shut up!





Evil Twin: Grrr...

I was taken aback when Zuraidah aka Miss Demurity SMS-ed me that she would like to go out to catch a movie with me and PinkTV since I pretty much guessed that she was bored at home.

It was of course the first day of the fasting month and I had to get back home before 7pm to break fast together with my family.

However, I was supposed to inform PinkTV about the outing. I called him and heard his still-asleep-voice. It was already 11am but how atrocious it was when he was still in his bed, sleeping. OI, 11am already! Why are you still in bed? Wake up!

*Ring**Ring*

Me: Eh, want to watch movie?

PinkTV: hellllloooooooo....

Me: Later at Cineleisure at 2pm. How?

PinkTV: hellllooooo.... who are you?

Me: Isaac lah! So how? Do you want to watch movie with us?

PinkTV: Aiyoh! No hello, no good morning, straight away asked me want to watch movie or not.

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick...

Me: Sorry...Well?

PinkTV: I'll confirm with you later ok? I want to sleep back.

*Hang up*

Two minutes later, PinkTV SMS-ed me, "Eh, I got no cash already. You all treat me lah can?"

First word that came to my mind, 'SHAMELESS'! No, I was just kidding. Of course, we were glad to treat the less fortunate people.

No! I was kidding again. Of course, it was not a problem for me since I still owe you one treat and you'd clean forgotten about it.

So, he agreed and I left my house to meet Zuraidah first at Redhill MRT station. Along the way, I saw an old lady who resembled like the grandmama in tweety bird show. She however was carrying a bird cage just like the one in the show.

I scratched my head and decided to slap myself if she was real. A passer-by looked at me and giggled. And so I pointed him my middle finger. He was enraged and decided to wank in front of me.

I was not the least amused. Suddenly someone pulled my hand. It was a little and she asked, "big brother, what is he doing?"

Me: He's horny and wants to seek attention from us. Ignore him little girl. Have you watched The Ring, little girl?

Little Girl: No, big brother. Why?

Me: Because whoever watched him wank will die. Not in seven days buy instantly. *Paused* Oh no! I just did.

Little Girl: Don't worry, you are fine.

I asked why but the little girl did not respond me. I looked to my side and saw that she had disappeared.

Weird...

And the next thing I know was that I saw an exact resemblance of SADAKO standing in front me. Eventually it was the little girl who was actually SADAKO in disguise.

*Beep**Beep*

I snapped from my reverie. Huh? What? My cell phone beeped.

I tapped my EZ-Link and went up to the platform to wait for Zuraidah who was extremely late. I had to wait 30 minutes for her but it was alright with me. I snapped a few pictures of me while waiting.

Yes, I'm vain. You don't have to spell that out.

Minutes passed and then Zuraidah and I met up with PinkTV at Somerset MRT Station. However, he was also late. So we decided to proceed to Cineleisure and meet PinkTV there but...

Suprise, suprise. PinkTV did not know where Cineleisure was and he demanded one of us to pick up and lead him there. So, I was the kind-hearted one.

We had already decided to watch White Chicks but as we got there to purchase the tickets, there were only single seats available. We were disappointed but whatever it was, we still wanted to watch movie.

So we had to settle with Exorcist: The Beginning which was at 320pm. Then we proceeded to Yoshinoya to have our lunch. Correction, to have their lunch. I was fasting.

I took a picture of Miss Demurity and PinkTV together.

Miss Demurity & PinkTV !!!

My photo-taking skills are extremely good. Don't you have to agree with me?

Then, Zuraidah proceeded to buy her food while PinkTV was snapping his picture away with my Nokia 6600.

PinkTV: Hey people. Don't I look like a superstar? Yes I do.

Me: ... That's my shades!

And then Zuraidah sat down, cautiously looking around, hoping that nobody will catch her eating when supposedly she was to fast.



Zuraidah: Must be careful. *Looks left then right* Ok, clear. Nobody is watching. Muahaha. MMM... this beef is delicious.

I was tempted but I resisted.



Me: I'm famished. DON'T EAT IN FRONT OF ME! *Faint*

Zuraidah: Then I eat where? At the toilet ah?

Evil Twin: Ya lor...

Zuraidah: Want some, PinkTV?

PinkTV: Don't want lah. Paiseh. I know I am not fasting but I am embarrassed.

Zuraidah: Step paiseh pulak...! (translation in English: Action paiseh only) Forget it lah!

P/S: Actually, Zuraidah was sick on that day so therefore she was unable to fast. But as for PinkTV, I have no idea.

Now let's take a closer look at PinkTV.



Zuraidah: Oh my! What smooth and fair complexion. Could be the next top model for Singapore.

Evil Twin: *Vomit*

Me: .... I think it's fabulous. PinkTV has captivating eyes and seductive looks.

Evil Twin: I think he's just horny.

PinkTV: Shut up lah.

It was time for us to proceed to the theater to watch Exorcist: The Beginning.

As we entered the lift, PinkTV and Miss Demurity started to touch-up their make-ups.







Look at how vain they were!! LOL (Laugh Out Loud) Caught in the act.



Zuraidah: Oh my, my hair is messy. I must look good.

PinkTV: What!! There's pimple on my forehead. How?

Evil Twin: Aiyoh Isaac, why must you even wear shades in the lift. You think you are a superstar or what?!

Isaac: Can you just shut up for a minute.

And then it was time.

Throughout the show, Miss Demurity was screaming and shouting and jerking out from her seat. But I and PinkTV remained calm and compose even though a few of the scenes were scary.

I rate The Exorcist 3 out of 5 stars. There are elements and scenes in "The Beginning" that are quite intriguing. The film opens with a close-up of the bloody face of a medieval priest.

As the camera pulls away, we see as he sees the corpse-strewn battlefield where all the combatants lay dead. As the lens opens up on the scene we are assailed with the sight of a forest of crucified dead, their crosses planted head down in a grotesque parody of Christ's crucifixion. Evil, we know, is on the move.

There is a good film somewhere under the heavy hand of Renny Harlin and elements of "Exorcist" are nicely done. The film looks terrific, not a surprise when you consider that the great Vittorio Storaro does behind-the-camera duty.

Production, too, is well handled Stefano Marie Ortolani, giving an eerie creepiness to many of the scenes. But Unfortunately, the horror story ended in a very familiar territory as Merrin must battle the demon to save the life of little Joseph.

I wished Alexi Hawley's screenplay finished as well as it started. The special F/X computer animation, frequently used, has a thoroughly artificial, manufactured look - a major distraction.

"Exorcist: The Beginning" isn't a bad movie, it is just not a very good one. It is still recommendable to watch. =)

I am all geared up to watch Hilary Duff's new movie titled, Raise Your Voice.

The show is a coming-of-age story centered around a small-town singer (Hilary Duff), brokenhearted by the death of her brother in a car crash,who had secretly submitted her for a summer session at a performing arts academy in Los Angeles.

In the performing arts academy, she experiences a whole new way of life in the big city, far from the small town lifestyle she's used to. The film will revolve around her efforts to confront her lack of formal classic training and deal with a romantic entanglement.

The poster and trailer really attract me, so I hope the movie will be just as good.

And also I am anticipating the 2nd part of Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. But after watching the trailer, I am a little disappointed by the movie.

Somehow, it lacked the charm and appeal of the first movie. Missing were some of the more engaging characters from the previous film, like Mia's first boyfriend Michael (Robert Schwartzman) and her nasty school mate Lana (Mandy Moore.)

Additionally, most of the characters carried over to the sequel have little to do besides watch Mia bounce between her two suitors. Her best friend Lily (Heather Matarazzo), who almost steals the first film, is relegated to patting Mia on the back and entertaining whichever suitor is not with Mia.

Exorcist: The Beginning ended at 548pm and basically, we had no idea where to go next. But Miss Demurity and I had to head home before 7 since it was only the first day of the fasting month.



Zuraidah: Heya baby, look at me. Sex me up!

Doesn't she resemble like Norleena Salim who once acted in Under One Roof with Koh Chieng Mun? The more I look at her, the more she resembles like Norleena. It is a very uncanny resemblance indeed.

PinkTV: Don't just stare at me. Take me, hold me, kiss me. You want me right?

Me: ....

Evil Twin: Shameless PinkTV..

Somehow, I feel excited about fasting this year than the previous years. Maybe that I am able to lose some freaking weight. Haha. Not that I am chubby or fat but I just want to have my previous lean figure back!

I really want to. But apart from eating healthy food, I must do some vigorous exercises such as jogging or running but I will never go to the gym. I say NEVER. NEVER!

Anway, good luck to me!

Ah, of course, this is my latest picture.







Yes, my hair has grown long and this is the only style that I can comb. It is definitely dyed in dark brown but it's not that obvious right?

Stupid section head. I really don't understand why he caught me for not-so-obvious colored hair while a few others who has brighter colored hair, light brown and yellow were not been told to dye back to black.

He needs to gorge his eyes out or poke them with a fork. It's much better than not being able to see things clearly.

I believed this coming Monday, he will do another routine spotcheck on hair color and hair length. I, on the other hand, has colored my hair back to a slightly darker color and if he still DOES NOT ACCEPT my hair color, I am so going to poke his ass with the largest dildo ever I can find.

Evil Twin: Don't talk about him anymore lah! He's such a sucker, not worth to be mentioned in your blog.

Me: ...

Anyway, I was pleasantly excited when Jerry finally exited from Singapore Idol. It's time for him to leave. With him out of the way, I can stop fearing of those more talented ones to be booted out.

My vote will go to Maia, Olinda, Taufik and Leandra. They really rock the idol world and you don't have to agree with me.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment