Ads

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Denied



My change of NS checkup to an earlier date was denied today. I had to go to the date that I chose earlier when I filled in the particulars and submission of date.



*Sob*



Now, I have to explain to Mr. Jeffrey that I am unable to attend the business talk. Should I find a replacement first before telling him or should I tell him without finding any replacements?



Nevertheless, I shall tell him that I can't attend the talk.



Anyway, my MSN (shahrizal85@hotmail.com) is officially FULL. You will not be able to add me but if you do, you will not be listed on my MSN list because its full. Duh!



If you want to chat with me, then add me to the other account @ icyboy85@gmail.com. You can e-mail me wacky pictures, poems or anything you like to my e-mail.



Bottom line: Flood me as I still have 0.3G too go.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment