Ads

Friday, October 29, 2004

Luohan...



For a change, I went to Jurong Park to fish with D.D. I was suprise to see different types of fishes there unlike Punggol Park and Punggol End.



I tried my luck by throwing the line as far as possible to the lake. I wanted to at least catch one big one.



Time ticked but to no avail. Admist fishing, it drizzled and my stomach hurts badly and the nearest toliet was 300 meters away.



I had to make a dash in the rain to the toilet ASAP. CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE LAH...!



Evil Twin: What's with the singlish?



Me: Cannot ah?



Evil Twin: Ya lah ya lah... go shit lah..



Me: Hey, you're using singlish too.



Evil Twin: ...



The sun was about to set and I had given up hope. As soon as I wanted to pull back the line, I felt a tug.



Fish! A big one!



It's a Luohan to be precise.



But it short-lived due to my carelessness.



I decided to spill half of the water out of the plastic box as it was heavy.



While in the bus, I was rushing to get a seat and thus placed the box aggressively on the floor not knowing that the Luohan was stuck when it tried to make a turn in the box.



When I reached home and opened the lid of the box, it was already DEAD. It's mouth was above the water. It seemed to me that the Luohan was gasping for air but wasn't able to get any, thus died.



I'm sorry my precious Luohan!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment