Ads

Thursday, October 7, 2004

Farking Tired (Editted)



Today, I was extemely tired and to make things worst, my entire body was aching especially my legs due to the Sports And Wellness two days ago. I'd drained my energy totally and I need to recuperate soon.



I couldn't pay attention to anyone who was talking to me. I couldn't concentrate. I wasn't in the right mind to think. All I ever wanted to do was to have a good rest. I want to sleep and have wet dreams.



I woke up late, I fell asleep in the bus and the most ironic thing was that I thought my next class would be at 2 but eventually it was at 12. By the time I reached school, the lecturer had already wanted to dismiss the class.

I believed she did NOT mark me present for class since I was so totally late. Oh, whatever. That's not the least of my problem. My attendance is still GOOD and missing one or two classes are not of a big deal.

But hey, I'm a good student. *Grins*

Six more months for me to graduate but yet I still can't see my class united as one. People backstabbing others, telling things to them that seems to be false etc etc. How ironic could it get.

Let me set two scenarios.

There is this girl name, Candy. She had a few good friends at first but now it seemed to be that her good friends did not like her that much. She was like an outcast.

Each time, she did not come to school, they would tell the lecturer to expel her. And they wanted her to quit school since she did not attend quite a few lessons. She has a problem but none of her friends seems to understand her.

And then she realized and began to differentiate who is good and who is bad. Instead of persuading her to come school often, they wanted her to be kicked out instead.

I was disappointed when I heard about it but nevertheless, they are my friends, and I am not someone to be asked to side and to tell who is right or wrong.

By now, 3/4 of the class, even those who were not close to her knew what was going on and felt pity for Candy.

There is another girl name Sashay. She was like Candy. But what's different was Sashay's friends were more caring and concern towards her.

Each time Sashay fail to attend lessons, they would call her up or text messages to her to attend school. They did not want to see her EXPEL because she was a good friend.

Even though, Sashay, time and again, lied to her friends, they would still forgive her and advice her not to do it again.

I was touched by how her friends treated her.

It's really an eye-opener to see two different sides of people.



P/S: Do not ask me anything regarding this entry when you all are in school. I will not answer a single question. =)

Oh what the hell, I still love you guys. Muacks! And please stay united!

Sings, "One people, one nation, one ...."

Evil twin slapped me silly.

"Hey! What's that for?"

"For you fugly voice. Your singing is a horror!" Evil twin sniggered.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment