Ads

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Too Many Games To Play



I was always complaining of not having any games to play during my free time but now, when I am lazy, and preoccupied with school work, the number of latest games just keep on rushing into my laptop.



And I have trouble deciding of which to play, which interest me the most and which will I play for the long run. As always, every day, I will log on to Darkthrone.com to deposit my gold that I'd earned each day. It's a must.



Basically, I am not really interested in playing that game anymore.



Now, I am concentrating on Pokemon online. I am so addicted to it thanks to Rahila. For starter, I'd learn fast. I chose squirtle as my starting and basic pokemon.



Hey, don't laugh at me. I know - you must be thinking pokemon game is for children and not adults.



I disagree. I do see many adults nowadays playing those tiny pocket Digimon and even pokemon gameboy. =P



We are never too old to play such things.



Sims 2 is out and definitely, I will buy it!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment