Ads

Friday, October 8, 2004

When people make me angry! (Continuation)



They will die a horrible death and banish to the 18th level of hell. *Eyes wide open* I was just kidding.



Yesterday, I boarded bus number 80 and boy was it crowded with rowdy school boys, shouting across their seats, throwing sweet wrappers to the floor and kicking each other in their stomach till they bleed.



It was so noisy that I nearly asked them to shut their fucking mouths up. Well, Salimie, my best friend did. He did it the most polite manner ever, "AHEMMMMMM!" and instantly, there was total silence.



But minutes later, they started shouting and talking loudly again.



I could even hear what they were talking about. I know, its bad to eavesdrop but for this case, who cares.







Boy 1: That girl in my class like me leh. But she is very ugly. I always tease her.



Boy 2: You mean the fat girl ah? Eeeee.. she so shameless. So fat still like you.



Boy 3: What did your mum cook for dinner, boy 2?



Boy 2: The girl eat alot.



Boy 4: I want to kiss you... (looks at Boy 1)



Boy 3: My mum is cooking sambal fish.



Boy 1: Eee... Gay...



Boy 3: What about you, boy 1? What will your mum be cooking?



Boy 3: Dont kiss me! (Talking to Boy 4)



So actually boy 3 was talking to himself and when he couldn't get answers from them, he decided to look away from them, pissed.



And I suspect Boy 1 and Boy 4 are gays and they liked each other.



Boy 1: Can I see your dick?

Boy 4 : Don't want lah... I paiseh. Got a lot of people leh in the bus.

Boy 1: You cover with your bag lah.. Then nobody will see it.

Boy 4: Okay...Promise not to laugh.







Boy 1: OH MY GOD! *Stared at the dick* It's so huge! I feel like slurping it.

Boy 4: Here, look at my right hand. What does the action tells you?

Boy 1: I don't know...

Boy 4: Can't you see what my right hand is gesturing you to do? I'm asking you to masturbate my dick for me!

I looked away.

Anyway, let's talk about today. I was yet again late and I had the bus driver to be blame. Yes that's right! I did wake up early.

I reached school and was unpleasantly greeted by the section head. He told me and a few other of my classmates who had their hair dyed to dye back to their original black color.

And if we do not do so as instructed, he's going to have to ask our parents to make a trip down to school.

Fuck him! I just dyed my hair black a month ago but somehow the colors faded and a little bit of brown color could be seen on my hair but its not that obvious. However, he was so persistent of asking me to re-dye it back to black by Monday.

He's such a loser. I probably would have guessed he was pretty dull when he was a teenage boy. A nerdy geeky teenage boy to be precise. Study Study Study Study Study. A A A A A. Oh my I can even imagine him to be teachers' pet. Bleah!

Stupid Fucking section head. In the middle of his head, there is so little hair. He should go to Beijing101 for hair treatment. He's ugly. He's fat and he's not well-liked by the students.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment