Ads

Friday, October 15, 2004

Why Isn't Jerry Ong Out Yet?



Suprise, suprise. Jerry Ong is still in the running to become Singapore Idol. I wonder. He should be out by now!! His personality; good, voice wise; really bad. He should be knocked out in the final 9.



People please remember that this is not some kind of a popularity contest. It is about talent. If they do not have what it takes to be the next idol, don't vote for them.



Jerry's from City Harvest, if my assumption is right and that I heard from one of my friends who went to City Harvest too. Probably that's why he is still in the competition.



With that 'many' supporters, I bet he will still be in the top 5 unless some miracle do happens!



Evil Twin: Oh, enough of him. I'm getting sick and tired of him.



Let's analysis the other Singapore Idol finalist.



Daphne;



She has a very nice high pitch voice, always chirpy and a very outgoing girl. She has never failed to captivate the audiences with her wonderful performances each week.



But however, she does not have the 'X' factor and the star quality. When she performs, she looks like a girl performing for her school choir. My predictions are she will be booted out in four weeks time.



Evil Twin: If you wrong then how? You think you psychic ah? - Can predict. *Vomits*



Me: Shut up lah.



Ok next!



Olinda;



Steady Bom Pee Pee. I'm getting sick and tired of those words. She look like a crazy maniac when she say those words. And why hasn't she wore a dress yet. Would love to see her in one.



She is one of those finalist who has a very unique and powerful voice. Awesome's the word to describe her vocal. But charcater wise, I think she is cranky and too over confident about herself. That may however work to her disadvantages.



But I can see her in the top 3. Good luck Olinda! Steady Bom Pee Pee ah!



Evil Twin: Aiyoh, I thought you say you hate to say those words. LIAR!



Me: *Rolls eyes* Ya ya whatever...



Christopher Michael Lee;



Evil Twin: Oh la la! Can I have sex with him. He is just too gorgeous looking. I want to have him all by myself. ALL BY MYSELF.



Me: Ahem..



He is no doubt the most good looking among the finalist apart from Haizad who I hate so much for being too good looking. He has the charisma, character but not the voice.



My predictions are he will be out tonight or next week.



Evil Twin: You think you so good looking ah? They handsome leh. Why, you jealous ah? Hahaha.



Me: ...



Maia;



She's one hot single mama, just like Fantasia. She has the star quality, the stage presence and the 'X' factor. She is one of my favorites and wished her the best of luck. I sincerely hope that she could be the next Singapore Idol but I don't think she has a wide fan base.



She may however be booted out in five weeks time. So if you do not want that to happen, vote for her countless of times! Did I just say that her voice rocks?



Evil Twins: Eeee, you so biase one. Support girls, never support guys.



Me: Oh my god! Why must you comment on every I said. Can you just shut up?



Evil Twins: Then you same lor. Why you comment on them? You think you are the judge ah? Shameless...



Me: I'm giving my opinion!



Evil Twin: Ya ya!



Me: OK that's it! I had it with you! I'm going to stop here...



Evil Twin: *Giggles*



Leandra;



She is ...



Evil Twin: OI, I thought you say you wanted to end it there.



Me: Ok Fine.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac





No comments:

Post a Comment